Epstein abuse survivors slam Trump administration’s ‘preferential treatment’ of Maxwell.

The victims of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein slammed the Trump administration for the “preferential treatment” of his convicted accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell.

Maxwell is serving a 20-year prison sentence after being convicted on charges of sex trafficking and transporting minors to participate in illegal sex acts.

On Friday the federal Bureau of Prisons said that Maxwell had been transferred from a federal prison in Florida to a minimum security prison camp in Bryan, Texas, but did not explain the circumstances.

The move comes after Maxwell was interviewed at a Florida courthouse over two days last week by Deputy Attorney General and Trump’s former personal attorney Todd Blanche.

Minimum-security federal prison camps house inmates the Bureau of Prisons considers to be the lowest security risk, NPR reported. Some don’t even have fences.

In a statement, Epstein’s victims expressed “horror” and “outrage” at the Trump administration’s “preferential treatment” of the convicted sex trafficker.

“Ghislaine Maxwell is a sexual predator who physically assaulted minor children on multiple occasions, and she should never be shown any leniency. Yet, without any notification to the Maxwell victims, the government overnight has moved Maxwell to a minimum security luxury prison in Texas,” Annie and Maria Farmer as well as the family of the late Virginia Giuffre said in the statement.

“This is the justice system failing victims right before our eyes. The American public should be enraged by the preferential treatment being given to a pedophile and a criminally charged child sex offender,” they continued. “The Trump administration should not credit a word Maxwell says, as the government itself sought charges against Maxwell for being a serial liar. This move smacks of a cover up. The victims deserve better.”