Mike Lindell says vendors don’t want to do business with him because of FBI probe.

Mike Lindell claims 23,000 dead people voted in Wisconsin using a prison address.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell told Insider that vendors are bailing on his MyStore e-commerce platform because they don’t want to be associated with an FBI investigation.

Lindell said four businesses that were set to be listed on MyStore pulled out last week after the FBI seized his cell phone at a Hardee’s drive-thru.


“You know, they don’t want to have the connection of the FBI. The FBI scares them,” Lindell told the outlet, adding: “They don’t want to get canceled, you know?” 

According to Lindell, a “private lender” rescinded up to three million dollars in loans from one of his potential vendors because they found out it was linked to his MyStore platform.

“This money was already earmarked for one of these vendors, one of these entrepreneurs, so that they would have enough products and be listed up on MyStore,” Lindell said. “And then they (the lenders) canceled the loan because they found out it was linked to MyStore. It’s very sad.”


The FBI seized Lindell’s phone last week as part of an investigation into Tina Peters the Mesa County, Colorado pro-Trump clerk accused of facilitating an election-data leak, according to Insider.

Lindell said the phone seizure has hampered his ability to access his cash and to do wire transfers since all the codes are on his phone.

Lindell sued the FBI and the Department on Justice on Tuesday for the phone seizure alleging the agencies violated his constitutional rights.