Trump warns there will be a “bloodbath” if he loses in November.

Trump: 'Joe Biden won against Barack Obama'

Donald Trump said on Saturday that it will be a “bloodbath” for the United States if he doesn’t win in November.

Trump issued the warning at a rally near Dayton, Ohio for Bernie Moreno, the candidate he endorsed for U.S. Senate in the state.

“If I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — That’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country,” he warned while railing against the automobile industry and vowing to levy “100% tariff” on cars coming from Mexico and China, according to a clip shared by Mediaite.

“If you’re listening, President XI. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans and you’re going to sell the cars as now we’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those guys if I get elected,” Trump told his supporters.

Trump made other bizarre claims during the rally such as, “If this election isn’t won, I’m not sure that you’ll ever have another election in this country,” and that he—not Joe Biden—will protect Social Security despite recently suggesting he is open to cutting Social Security and Medicare to reduce the federal deficit.

“Your Social Security is going to be gone,” Trump said of a Biden second term. “You will not be able to have Social Security with this guy in office because he’s destroying the economics of our country. And that includes Medicare, by the way, and American seniors are going to be in big trouble.”

Trump’s rally in Ohio, comes before the primary on Tuesday where his endorsed candidate, Moreno, is locked in a close race with state Sen. Matt Dolan.

Moreno, a former Trump critic turn sycophant, is facing questions after an Associated Press report earlier this week revealed that the wealthy businessman’s work email was used to create a profile on an adult website in 2008 seeking “Men for 1-on-1 sex.” 

In a statement, Moreno’s attorney said the account was created by a former intern as “part of a juvenile prank.”